The Education Advisor works with schools to help ensure they get the maximum value from the assessments that they have bought. It is largely a desk-based role, communicating with Senior Leaders and Data Managers in schools and MAT advising them on what more they could do with the reports they get from running our assessments in their schools.
This may mean helping them to run reports, explaining the results and giving ideas on how to analyse and use the data. Showing them further reports they could run and introducing other products that may complement the results they have. This may include running virtual training sessions with schools or school groups.
Success in the role is a high retention of these customers. Increasing the number of reports run and/or utilised by our customers.
Insight from these conversations is also a deliverable back into the business, shaping the future development and deliverables of our products.
What we are looking for:
- Engaging with key stake holders in our customers to help them get the most out of the products they have bought.
- Analysing reports to see who has run reports or recently run tests. Create a target list of Schools to have discussions with.
- Organise telephone or video conferences to qualify how they are using the reports and to suggest ideas to get more out of them. There may be occasions where visiting a customer to demonstrate may be an ideal solution.
- Run reports as needed for schools. Liaise with internal colleagues to generate reports and retrieve relevant information to support customers. Analyse these reports and be able to explain them to customers.
- Show customers a path to continuous improvement in the use of our reports. Make recommendations on how they should be used.
- Check back that schools feel they have got value from the assessment.
- Where appropriate take future orders.
- Indicate an upgrade path for customers, including encouraging them to try with appropriate trials of products.
- Capture insight and feedback from the customers you are speaking to and feedback to Marketing, Sales and Publishing as appropriate.
- Continue the development of teaching and learning initiatives that we implement with customers. Continue to develop clear models of implementation and evidence of success.
- Share your existing teaching experience/experience working in schools with other departments
- Develop sales referrals from existing customers.
- Data Analysis skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience in the education sector, preferably with Qualified Teacher Status
- Commercial relationship building skills
- Commercial, results and outcomes-focused
- Good educational background, likely to be educated to Degree level
- Secondary QTS would be beneficial
Hours: Permanent – Full Time 37.5 hours
Salary: £35,000- £39,000 per annum
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance, Permanent health insurance
- On site gym (Brentford office), weekly fruit platters, free parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance, EAP
- Generous annual leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Covid-19 compliance/safe, managed, working environment
If you are interested, please click apply here or if you would like to know more please email [email protected]