The Education Advisors are the lead contact with key individuals within centrally purchasing Multi Academy Trusts, as well as SLT, assessment and data leads and exam officers at schools within our most important multi academy trusts. Through these relationships we provide wide-ranging and in-depth support to teaching and learning in their schools.
You will work with them to plan how our products can support measuring impact, progress and improvements in teaching and learning throughout their schools and how this plan can be implemented.
Schools want to do the best for every pupil. The more they know about a pupil (strengths, weaknesses and rates of progress) - the more they can find the best way to teach them. Our top-quality products let them do this and are therefore improving teaching, learning and assessment in classrooms across the world.
GL Assessment is the leading provider of formative assessments to UK schools, as well as providing assessments for overseas ministries and British, bilingual and international schools in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Account manage and build partnerships with each MAT to embed our solutions within the MAT and individual academies
- Analyse trust-level data and make recommendations based on the findings
- Create Impact reports using Power BI analysis for each MAT and present analysis to senior exec team at MATs or SLT at individual academies
- Take responsibility for securing central MAT and individual academy renewals and referrals
- Record ongoing contact with schools and other relevant information on internal systems, including our CRM system Spirit.
- Share your existing teaching experience/experience working in schools with other departments e.g. school organisational structures, pedagogy, how our products can help, how we implement new practices.
What are we looking for?
- 2-5 years teaching experience (Primary or Secondary QTS)
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills essential
- Commercial relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage your own diary
- Influencing and selling skills
- A flexible team player, ready to support your colleagues if workload requires a change in your priorities.
Fixed term contract ending 1st September 2021 (with the potential to extend or move into a permanent role should one be available)
Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 – 35,000 plus commission
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance, Permanent health insurance
- On site gym (Brentford office), weekly fruit platters, free parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance, EAP
- Generous annual leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Covid-19 compliance/safe, managed, working environment