The Education Advisers are the lead contact with key individuals within centrally purchasing Multi Academy Trusts, as well as SLT, assessment and data leads and exam officers at schools within our most important multi academy trusts. Through these relationships we provide wide-ranging and in-depth support to teaching and learning in their schools. Our aim is to add value to the way in which the schools use the data from our assessments, ultimately providing teachers with meaningful insights with which they can enhance pupil progress. You will work with them to plan how our products can support improvements in teaching and learning throughout their schools and how this plan can be implemented. The role is field based with the majority of time spent in a variety of schools throughout your region.
What we are looking for:
- Manage the relationship with the Multi Academy trust lead and assessment leads in their schools. Agree what they are looking to achieve by using our products and work closely with them to ensure that their expectations are met.
- Help new customers to use the GL platforms and assessments to ensure they have a positive experience from the start of their partnership with GL.
- Ensure customers understand the value of the data and reports they receive from the products to increase the chance of renewal.
- Arrange training sessions both via our training team and personally to ensure customers understand fully the GL solution.
- Analyse trust-level data when required and make recommendations based on the findings; lead SLT meetings and presentations to communicate this.
- Represent and present GL Assessment with contextual educational knowledge to all customers.
- Organise renewal meetings with key stakeholders to demonstrate value and impact of our products and secure customer renewals.
- Develop positive working relationships with the field sales team to help support pre and post sales. Work collaboratively with them and colleagues in our other offices, to ensure customers receive outstanding support.
- Record ongoing contact with schools and other relevant information on internal systems.
- Seek ways to improve support for customers and make recommendations to Head of MAT.
- Build a strong, in-depth knowledge of products to enable you to provide confident support to customers where required and up-sell where appropriate.
- Be a flexible team player, ready to support your colleagues if workload requires a change in your priorities.
- Liaise with internal colleagues to generate reports and retrieve relevant information to support customers.
- Share your existing teaching experience/experience working in schools with other departments e.g. school organisational structures, pedagogy, how our products can help, how we implement new practices.
- Develop sales referrals from existing customers.
- Attend exhibitions and conferences and present GL’s solutions as and when required.
- Influencing and selling skills
- Data analysis skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience presenting to a variety of audiences
- Experience working in the education sector
- An understanding of current issues in education
Hours: Permanent Full time – 37.5 hours
Salary: £35,000 – £39,000
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance, Permanent health insurance
- On site gym (Brentford office), weekly fruit platters, free parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance, EAP
- Generous annual leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Covid-19 compliance/safe, managed, working environment
If you are interested, please click apply here or if you would like to know more please email [email protected]