The GL Account Manager is responsible for ensuring maximum contact activity with customers leading to the achievement of the agreed targets and objectives. To look at each customer with a whole view in mind, upselling and cross selling products with every opportunity.
- Effectively managing all sales leads allocated, prioritising as required
- Preparing estimates and quotations for customers
- Achieving agreed sales targets and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Maintaining the renewals database and system processes, and providing feedback as appropriate
- Look at each customer as an opportunity to upsell and cross sell where possible
- Maintaining a high level of understanding of the GL products, reporting and packages
- Respond efficiently to all leads and customer requests
- Produce and maintain daily contact sheet and activity report
- Work with other departments to achieve set targets, meet customer expectations and business requirements.
Full-time, permanent: Swindon-based
*We also have a fixed term 1 year contract available*
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 (plus up to £6,000 OTE)
- To be successful in the role, you will need an extremely adaptable personality and be genuinely resilient.
- You will enjoy variety and dealing with a broad customer base.
- Inquisitive and confident - able to constructively challenge practise and methods
- Highly commercial with the ability to spot opportunities to retain and grow revenue in a cost-effective way
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and able to use own initiative
- Has the ability to form effective relationships with colleagues across Sales, Marketing, Operations departments as well as other areas of GL’s business
- Numerate and results focussed, comfortable working in an environment with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and regular reporting
- Excellent communication skills - to include telephone technique, written work and excellent spoken English
- Competent in running MS Office software with specific Excel/spreadsheet capabilities
- High quality customer service skills
- Likely to be educated to 'A’ level or HND/HNC (or equivalent experience)
If you are interested, please click apply here or if you would like to know more please email email@example.com.