The International Account Executive is integral to international business development and customer support through providing account management and support to international schools customers. Required to work collaboratively with other International Account Executives to enable smooth transitions for customers, especially during ‘peak periods’, and to provide cover for International Account Executives when required.
The International Account Executive will ensure personal sales targets are met and high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved. The individual will also be responsible for supporting in delivering high levels of customer service to all customer enquiries received into the international inbox in line with set SLAs as well as ensuring all administrative tasks are carried out efficiently and accurately.
Working as part of a team but taking responsibility for personal accounts managed, the role is varied and requires effective time management to manage a mix of inbound and outbound activity.
- Ensuring a smooth transition for international customers through account set up process and customer onboarding.
- Speaking to customers via telephone and email as appropriate.
- Ensure customers understand and know how to use the products they have purchased to best meet their needs. Identify any training requirements with support from International Consultants and coordinate internal resources to deliver training and support as appropriate.
- Develop strong relationships with customer accounts to ensure the renewal of products used.
- Grow revenue on accounts managed through cross and up sales.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal teams.
- Be the first port of call to International accounts taking ownership of customer issues.
- Reporting on customer usage and retention, highlighting key issues and process improvements.
- Identify and update contact details for key contacts and ensure all customer activities are recorded accurately in the CRM system
What are we looking for?
- Self-motivated and results focussed individual
- Be culturally aware and sensitive to different cultures across the world
- Good time management, attention to detail and problem solving abilities
- Customer understanding and awareness
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical and numerate skills
- Strong negotiating/influencing skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High level of IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM systems, Financial systems)
- An interest in education would be desirable but not essential
Location: Brentford based
Hours: Full time, permanent
7.30am – 4pm (with ad hoc weekends throughout the year)
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum (Commission £6,000 OTE)
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance, Permanent health insurance
- On site gym (Brentford office), weekly fruit platters, free parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance, EAP
- Generous annual leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Covid-19 compliance/safe, managed, working environment
If you are interested, please click apply here or if you would like to know more please email firstname.lastname@example.org.