GL Education are looking for an International Consultant - Groups to join our team. This role will support School Groups and associations in using and increasing their range of products from GL Education. The post holder will show initiative to help identify how best to support business growth internationally. The International Consultant will also be looking after existing key accounts along with identifying future school groups and associations that GL could work with.
The international consultant will work flexible hours to allow for international time zones where key accounts will be based. There may be some international travel required.
- Develop a first-class end to end account management experience for supporting School Groups, Associations, or Networks using our assessments
- Support increased and more effective use of GL assessments purchased by key accounts
- Maintain and increase existing Groups and Networks revenue
- Capitalise on market opportunities to win and secure new School groups, schools, or associations.
- Support with contractual negotiations and arrangements to secure signed agreements
- Close collaboration with International Consultants, Renewals, Tech Support, and International Customer Service Advisors, ensuring excellent customer awareness
- Developing the “customer journey” for international schools to ensure that there is a clear and established process for on-boarding key accounts
- Achieve high customer retention by delivering top class after sales support
- Exhibit at conferences as needed
- Develop and deliver training sessions for School Groups
- Provide evidence of sales (2021) and pipeline for 2022(and beyond)
- Provide regular and accurate reporting through CRM Spirit
- Regularly manage internal communication and collaboration with International Consultants, International Customer Service Advisors, and more widely across relevant connected teams (Customer Retention, Customer Services, Tech Support) as well as providing management updates as required.
- Co-ordinate business process training as requested to ensure internal stakeholders are competent and effective.
What we are looking for:
- Actively develop strong relationships with schools; gains insight into their needs and identifies opportunities that benefit them.
- Competitive, tenacious, and enthusiastic – drives to achieve results
- Adaptable and flexible working; particularly when working across different time zones
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to provide accurate and well presented
- Ability to work independently; comfortable in seeking support and advice where needed
- Works collaboratively with others across the organisation to achieve shared objectives
- Creative approach to problem-solving, with the ability to identify connections and opportunities across complex networks of schools and associations, and within the 3rd party sector.
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills /CRM/systems capability
- Confident and persuasive presentation skills to varying levels of audience
- There will be a requirement for overseas travel to attend exhibitions/customers/conferences. It is essential that the person in this role has no restrictions to travel at short notice.
Location: Brentford/Home- Based
Hours: Permanent full time
37.5 hours per week
Salary: £37,000 - £42,000 per annum (Commission £15,000 OTE)
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance, Permanent health insurance
- On site gym (Brentford office), weekly fruit platters, free parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance, EAP
- Generous annual leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Covid-19 compliance/safe, managed, working environment
If you are interested, please click apply here or if you would like to know more please email [email protected].