GL Education is looking for an experienced and collaborative International Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team. You will assist the International Marketing Manager and Events Manager in the delivery of marketing campaigns and events to support our goals. They will focus on international marketing, and international and UK events. You will be given plenty of scope to develop in the role, as well as the opportunity to learn new skills across the full marketing mix.
At GL Education, we are passionate about the role we play in supporting schools to ensure that all students reach their full potential. We do this by providing assessment solutions that help teachers learn more about their pupils, so they can find the best way to teach them. GL is an ambitious company, and we need ambitious marketers to help deliver our planned growth in the UK and around the world.
We are a leading supplier of educational assessments, providing teachers with the data and insight they need to deliver positive outcomes for children throughout the world. We are passionate about education, and we are building a world class Marketing team to help us deliver this vision.
- Writing strong, engaging online, email and print content.
- Working cross functionally with a range of key stakeholders, especially Sales and Account Management colleagues across UK and international teams.
- Working to tight deadlines in a dynamic, target-driven environment.
Marketing (covering International):
- Working with the International Marketing Manager, writing and scheduling customer communications programmes.
- Delivering customer emails in core markets and making regular updates to our websites.
- Scheduling and monitoring our social media channels.
- Updating and producing sales and marketing collateral, alongside reprints and stock management.
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on the success of email campaigns.
- Liaising with external stakeholders and suppliers to ensure quality work is delivered to schedule and strong working relationships are maintained.
Events (covering UK and International):
- Working with the Events Manager and International Marketing Manager, ensuring the smooth-running of a range of events, including webinars, exhibitions, virtual conferences and our own hosted conferences, both in the UK and around the world.
Core event activities include:
- Supporting the development and delivery of UK and international events from proposal to delivery to evaluation
- Contributing to the delivery of larger scale events projects, such as the Global Assessment Conference
- Setting up webinars
- Managing registrations for events and webinars, and allocating relevant leads to sales teams
- Maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Coordinating, managing and executing the invitation process for events and webinars
- Working closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to ensure the timely and effective follow up of events leads
- Supporting the Events Manager with stand designs and deliveries
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on the success of events.
Location: Location: Brentford and Home-Based (Hybrid)
Hours: Permanent Full time, 37.5 hours per week
What we are looking for:
- A self-starter, comfortable working autonomously and also in cross functional teams
- An organised and enterprising individual
- Flexible, responsive and able to manage multiple priorities
- Analytical with good attention to detail
- Ability to use email management software
- Basic use of Google Analytics
- Content Management System experience
- Knowledge of education market
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (Or relevant experience in marketing and skills equivalent to degree level education or professional qualifications - must be demonstrated)
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance, Permanent health insurance
- On site gym (Brentford office), weekly fruit platters, free parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance, EAP
- Generous annual leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Covid-19 compliance/safe, managed, working environment
If you are interested, please click apply here or if you would like to know more please email [email protected].