We are looking to recruit a Junior Marketing Executive or a Marketing Executive.
You will assist the UK Marketing Managers and Head of Marketing across the full span of marketing activities within the overall Sales and Marketing plan, as well as having responsibility for developing a marketing strategy for segment of your own – Primary.
The role is diverse, providing the perfect opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the marketing function, with a particular focus on digital marketing activities. It includes the creation and delivery of multiple channel marketing campaigns, branded material, and social media and online content to raise brand awareness and drive lead generation for prospects, as well as supporting customer retention, principally through our customer lifecycle programme. Engagement with the Sales and Account Management teams is a vital part of the role, ensuring Sales and Marketing are closely aligned.
The door is open for plenty of fresh ideas and thinking. You will also have the opportunity to carve out your own areas of specialism.
- Writing strong, engaging online, email and print content
- Managing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns within a given budget, encompassing product launches, themed/initiative driven campaigns, social media and events
- Driving lead-generation for the Sales teams via a marketing plan and effective data segmentation
- Supporting our retention initiatives through the successful implementation of our customer lifecycle programme
- Working closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to ensure the timely and effective follow up of marketing leads
- Supporting the events team with stand design for your segment’s events and in the promotion of conferences, seminars and webinars
- Making regular updates to our website
- Supporting the Marketing Managers in tracking, analysing and reporting on the success of all online and offline campaigns on a weekly basis (for key campaigns) and in monthly reporting
- Building and maintaining market knowledge and awareness through regular contact with schools, market intelligence, the sales team and following industry policy and initiatives
- Updating and producing sales and marketing collateral, alongside reprints and stock management
- Liaising with external stakeholders and suppliers to ensure quality work is delivered to schedule and strong working relationships are maintained
- Working to tight deadlines in a dynamic, target-driven environment
- Working cross functionally with a range of key stakeholders, especially Sales and Account Management colleagues
What we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- Over 2 years marketing experience for the Marketing Executive (and less for the Junior Marketing Executive)
- Excellent written and verbal English – must have a good command of grammar and spelling
- IT literate
- Basic use of Google Analytics
- Content Management System (Drupal/ Wordpress) experience
- Ability to use email management software
Hours: Permanent - Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000(depending on skills and experience)
Location: Brentford (Hybrid Working)
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance, Permanent health insurance
- On site gym (Brentford office), weekly fruit platters, free parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance, EAP
- Generous annual leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Covid-19 compliance/safe, managed, working environment
If you are interested, please click apply here or if you would like to know more please email [email protected].