Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
This seminar will be an introduction to the way many international schools are using a combination of assessments that provide data on students’ ability, attainment and attitudes in order to personalise teaching and learning; improve academic performance and support whole school evaluation.
- It will cover how schools can:
- Measure the cognitive ability of each individual, including EAL students
- Personalise and differentiate teaching within classrooms
- Identify Gifted and SEN students, as well as underachievers
- Measure attainment and progress in English, Mathematics and Science
- Identify barriers to learning and support wellbeing of students
The discussion will draw on hands on analysis of sample data provided from GL Education’s range of assessments.
09:00 Registration and refreshments
09:30 Session commences
11:15 Session recommences
12.30 Session finishes and light lunch