This seminar will be an introduction to the way many international schools are using a combination of assessments that provide data on students’ ability, attainment and attitudes in order to personalise teaching and learning; improve academic performance and support whole school evaluation.
It will cover how schools can:
- Measure the cognitive ability of each individual, including EAL students
- Personalise and differentiate teaching within classrooms
- Identify Gifted and SEN students, as well as underachievers
- Measure attainment and progress in English, Mathematics and Science
- Identify barriers to learning and support wellbeing of students
The discussion will draw on hands on analysis of sample data provided from GL Education’s range of assessments. The seminar will be led by Massimo Mansilla, the European consultant and Veer Shah, the senior Education consultant for GL Education.