GL Education Group is an international company providing schools with high-quality assessment data to support teaching and learning. The Group has approximately 220 employees in the UK and US.
As a professional service provider, GL Education does not operate in an industry where modern slavery is prevalent, but nevertheless is committed to taking steps in identifying and reducing potential risks within the business and its supply chains.
We do this by having in place:
- A robust recruitment process with strict compliance around immigration and the hiring of staff to ensure they are legitimate and legally entitled to work and live in the UK.
- A robust procurement policy with managed levels of approvals for purchasing and contracting.
- A Whistleblowing policy to encourage concerns from staff and other business partners about wrongdoings, to help generate an open culture of respect.
- A business and compliance training programme (Deta.Net) within induction to include an understanding of business ethics, fraud and suspicious trading behaviours, and within that, staff are encouraged to raise any suspicions or concerns.
- A Values Statement which encourages positive behaviours, ethics and standards within GL.
This statement is made in accordance with Section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes GL Education’s Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31 December 2022.
Signed on behalf of the GL Education Group:
Date: 09 Mar 2022
Name: Greg Watson
Chief Executive Officer